May 7-11 is Teacher Appreciation Week, with Tuesday, May 8, being Teacher Appreciation Day. You can celebrate on social media with the hashtag #ThankATeacher.
Over the years, we’ve seen a variety of ways parents and students show the men and women who help shape our kiddos their thanks. Here’s a few that stuck with us:
- Handmade button that says “Best Teacher”
- Lottery Tickets with the note “I’ve hit the jackpot with you for a teacher”
- Package of motivational stickers with the note “A+, WOW! Good Work!”
- Packet of Seeds: Thanks for helping me bloom”
- Package of stationary with a note that says: “Just a NOTE of thanks”
- iTunes Gift Card
- Stylus for the Smart board or tablet
- Decorated Door or Classroom
Whether it’s a Pinterest-themed gift idea, a fun week of silly celebrations or simply a beautiful handwritten note, what’s the best way you have celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week? Tell us in the comments!