As we wrap up National Cyber Security Awareness Month we hope that you have followed our blogs and tweets. We have given you resources and tips so that you can experience a safer and trusted online presence.
Cyber Security Awareness is an ongoing activity. Through proper training we can learn how to…
- … create better passwords through the use of strong+long passphrases
- … protect our private data
- … enable privacy settings on devices, apps and websites
- … use public Wi-Fi safely
- … spot a phish and prevent becoming a victim
- … be a better digital citizen
Take the opportunity to practice what you have learned every day. Take the time to educate your friends, families and co-workers.
Continue to follow our blog and tweets @MOREnetSecurity for information on these topics as well as the latest information of news and threats.