This week @MOREnetSecurity shared #CyberAware tips focused on Securing Mobile Devices, Phishing and Passwords. Here’s a recap of our tweets:
- Mobile Security: lock your devices. This can protect your information should you lose your device and keep prying eyes away.
- Mobile Security: Disable Bluetooth and WiFi when not being used
- Mobile Security: Don’t autoconnect to available wireless networks.
- Never email personal or financial information. Use encryption methods for transferring PII.
- Be cautious when opening attachments or downloading files. Know where these came from.
- Check the privacy policies of apps before you download or enroll.
- Don’t get phished! Don’t respond to emails asking for you to click on links.
Featured Sites and Activities: