This week @MOREnetSecurity shared #CyberAware tips focused on Digital Citizenship and Cyberbullying. Here’s a recap of our tweets:
- Only post things about other people that you would like them to post about you
- Share with care. What you post today can last a lifetime.
- Don’t participate in negative interactions online. Report bullying. Don’t engage.
- Digital footprints are like a tattoo. Once it’s out there it’s FOREVER. Think before you post.
- Sharing online? Think before you post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2xaoRdYaU
- Own your online presence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnsqqIlV-cA
- Your online actions have real world consequences. T.H.I.N.K.
Featured Sites and Activities:
Digital Citizenship – videos, curriculum and tips
Digitalcitizenship.net – Using Technology Appropriately
National Bullying Prevention Center
Follow @MOREnetSecurity next week as we wrap up #CyberAware Month with a focus on Securing Mobile Devices, Phishing and Passwords.