This week @MOREnetSecurity shared #CyberAware tips focused on Social Media and Privacy. Here’s a recap of our tweets:
- Personal information is like money. Value it!
- Review privacy information before enrolling in a service.
- Oversharing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1NQPUk1CHo
- Protect your personal information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjJZ4qHfDLw
- Think about the privacy rights of others before sharing that group pic
- Use privacy settings to restrict viewing of your online profile
- Your online presence can be a good thing. Show off your good side.
Featured Sites and Activities:
Digital Compass is an animated choose-your-own-path interactive gaming platform, developed with middle schoolers in mind. Learn valuable digital citizenship skills by stepping into the shoes of one of 8 characters to experience the twists and turns of daily digital life.
Social and Data Privacy Issues
Special Issues for Young Children
Special Issues for Teens
Follow @MOREnetSecurity next week as we continue to celebrate #CyberAware Month with a focus on Digital Citizenship and Cyberbullying.