This week @MOREnetSecurity shared #CyberAware tips focused on staying safe online. Here’s a recap of our tweets:
- Share with care. What you post today can last a lifetime
- When shopping/banking online be aware of what websites are secure. Look for the padlock or https in the website address bar.
- Keep your device up to date. Outdated software can create security holes.
- Stay safe online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47vtDPcU14o
- Don’t reply to messages asking for personal information
- Use caution downloading ‘Free stuff’. This can contain malware.
- Share personal information over encrypted websites only.
Featured Sites and Activities:
Online safety sing-a-long
Follow @MOREnetSecurity next week as we continue to celebrate #CyberAware Month with a focus on Social Media and Privacy.